1. Our first ministry is to God, therefore we worship with extravagant joy & gratitude.
– Our personal relationship with Him is our number one priority.
2. Salvation frees us from the power of the devil – sin, lies, sickness & torment.
3. Every believer is a supernatural minister of the gospel of power whom signs & wonders should follow.
– All ministry flows from the prayer, “Thy kingdom come… on earth as it is in heaven.”
– We equip and send the church to carry on the works of Jesus.
4. We demonstrate God’s grace, His unconditional love & transforming power, to everyone.
– We impact every socioeconomic group & cultural realm that mercy & justice would reign because we pastor a city, not just a church.
5. Christ is returning for a glorious overcoming bride – His Church
– We are more than “sinners saved by grace”, we are saints – sons & daughters of the King.
– So we expect to successfully fulfill the Great Commission – passing
on revival from one generation to the next – even if the world grows darker in the last days.
– We embrace the biblical government of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers